- Talking about AT&T, it is the first US telco to put Note 3 on pre-order, which will start shipping around October 1. The smartphone has been priced at $299.99 with the usual two year contract or $35 per month if you plan to use AT&T Next or $724.99 without contract.
- Coming to T-Mobile, it might not have started taking pre-orders but has announced that it will start selling the Note 3 beginning October 2 for $199.99 with the two-year contract.
- Verizon will begin the pre-orders for the device at 9AM ET today and the pricing will be revealed at the same time. A leaked document from Verizon, posted by AndroidSpin, suggests that it will also price Note 3 at $299.99 with the two-year contract or $699.99 without one. (Update): The Verizon version of Galaxy Note 3 has gone on pre-order for $299.99 with two-year contract or $699.99 without contract as leaked earlier. The telecom operator plans to start shipping the phone beginning October 10, which is quite late considering other telcos.
- US Cellular has just revealed that it will be releasing the Note 3 in October and has not shared any other details.
- Sprint is yet to announce anything but we are hoping to hear something in the next 24 hours.
To remind you, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 comes with Android 4.3, 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED display, 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor and 3GB RAM. The phone also packs 13MP rear camera, 2MP front shooter, 4K video recording support, 32GB/ 64GB of internal storage, microSD card slot and 3200mAh battery.