As we head closer to the Moto G’s official announcement, the smartphone has started appearing at all sorts of places. Just a few hours ago, we told you guys about Moto G’s sighting in GFXbench database and the phone has now appeared on Amazon UK.
Available on pre-order, Moto G XT1032 (DVX) is carrying a price-tag of 159.99 GBP (INR 16,182, USD 256). Amazon.co.uk listing also notes that it will be released on November 14, meaning it will be available just a day after the November 13 announcement.
The Moto G Amazon listing also confirms a few previously leaked details about the phone like 4.5-inch display, quad-core processor, 16GB storage, and swappable coloured back-panels.
To remind you, Motorola is hosting a press event in Sao Paulo day after tomorrow, which will be live-streamed on YouTube and Google+, you can sign-up for the event here.
Here is a look at all the known specifications of Moto G:
- 4.5-inch 1280x720p display with Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8226 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8/ 16GB of internal storage
- 5MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
- HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, dual-SIM support (optional)
- Android 4.3 ( 4.4 ? )